Great designer, gets it right from the beginning, with full cooperation and understanding.
Exceeded Expectations! Good Luck!
Great, thoughtful nuanced refinements that really took the labels to the next level
- harrison HM
Stunning work and endlessly patient. Highly recommended and super-star talented!
How adam Ia started their logo & business card journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a video production company that specializes in short documentaries, and promos for non-profits, and businesses. Video storytelling, production and creation are things that we do. We are based in Vancouver but we tend to travel for our work.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Other color requirements
Black, white, grey
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- The name Cassiar doesn't have a distinct meaning related to what we do.
- To have the logo stand on its own would be nice, without having to use the word as well, Though this is not a requirment.
- Although it doesn't always dictate our style, we are huge fans of Wes Anderson, and Wes Anderson themed art and design.
- Our current font of choice is Reznor.
- We don't want our logo to be a camera, lens, film stock unless it is something very interesting unique. It can be related to film loosely, but not obvious or cliché. (see the example of Chaz in the pics we uploaded, it has a subtle use of a tripod)
- We are looking to do letterpress business cards, so to have that in mind would be nice.