Nico was so great to work with. We had very little vision or instruction on what we wanted. Nico was able to create something we loved with very little help from us.
During the process, Nico was patient and worked very diligently and effectively with us until we landed on the final logo.
- jason XD
Nuer is an amazing designer, he is very patient and understanding with changes that get requested. I would highly recommend.
Excellent work and helpful with modifications. Thank you.
How gene.r.morgan started their logo & business card journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Company name to appear on logo: "Zelandez"
- An international company operating in the "Lithium triangle", the area of salt flats spanning across Argentina, Bolivia and Chile.
- We are a mining services company serving the upstream technology needs (geophysical logging, well test pumping sercies, etc) of mining companies exploring for Lithium (and other minerals Potassium, Magnesium etc.) from the Salt flats of South America. Lithium being the key ingredient in the battery (think Electric Vehicles) revolution.
- Key themes of my company image: Knowledge, Technology, Excellence in Service Quality, Collaboration, Safety First
- Image to be Clean, Professional and Effective (clients are predominantly results-orientated, technically-minded)
- My company's business model is very similar to (though not in the same industry) companies such as Schlumberger, Halliburton, Baker Hughes and Weatherford which are large service companies operating in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Company is from New Zealand-Bolivian origins
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Greens: Growth, harmony and success.
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- As the company's geographic footprint is within the 'Lithium triangle" it would be nice to incorporate this subtly in the logo somehow.
- Color preference to a mix of greens, blues and white. Though open to new ideas based on what works best for my intended company image.