Great job. Very accommodating and understood the brief quickly.
- janina 9
Great to work with , will definitely work with hi. Again and recomend ! 5 stars
How ritu 7 started their logo & business card journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
SDG Nexus is a digital development platform on which many projects (large scale complex multi-stakeholder) projects will be built to solve big problems with the use of technology. We work with various Governments, UN, World Bank and agencies like that in partnership with Silicon Valley. it is very global in nature and the words technology, innovation, exponential, scale appear a lot. I am eager and keen to finish this project.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I need to communicate the following in the logo:
1) Global in nature, global south especially, but connecting around the globe is important.
2) SDG (the round in all the colors for the UN)http://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/sustainable-development-goals/ see the round with all the colors, I need that incorporated.
3) Connecting people bottom up
4) Nexus, connecting dots through technology and innovation
5) simple, classic, not too showy or too big graphic