Absolutely brilliant design. Exactly what I was wanting, even better than I was expecting. As soon as I saw Macry's design I knew that was it and I didn't need to see any more entries. Will definitely work with designer again when needed!
Went above and beyond helping out with our project. Will continue to work with and would recommend for anybody looking for a great designer.
- GS | Design
Thank you for your work. Was really amazed by the quality of the mark and brand guidelines. Hope to work together again soon.
Great designer, quick to response, excellent quality.
- Ares HM
The best! Just nailed our idea!!:)
Very easy to work with. Would use her again for my logo and business card design needs.
How ramy23 started their logo & business card journey
Who are you known as?
Angel Work Films
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Media and Film production for business using ground filming and Aerial Cinematography.
Target audiences are businesses of all kinds.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Purples: Imagination, spirituality, royalty and luxury.
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- "Angel Work" is the company name, "Films" is what the company do, so I want the logo to distinguish between the company name and its activity.
- The logo should reflect "elegance", "creativity" and "professionalism"
- The logo should not be mistaken by religious activity because of "Angel" in the name or logo.
- The logo should come in colors and in black and white versions for different purposes.
- The logo should be good on any background color, stationary, polo T-Shirts and Caps whether printed or stitched.