Great work! Thank you for your help on this project!
How la21419 started their landing page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a company that hosts drag racing events for old school muscle cars. The website is going to be used to gain awareness about our events, and allow people to apply for the next event.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
We have specific design ideas that must be incorporated in your submissions.
* The style of the page should be DARK and MASCULINE. Primary colours will be black, dark grey, red, and white.
* Font styles should be THICK and LARGE.
* The header/footer should have background colour #050505. The body should have background colour #17191a.
* The layout of the design is going to be similar to https://www.google.com/intl/en/drive/ - in other words, the body will be like a full width image (with parallax when scrolling), and then a full width body of content. This will repeat 3-4 times until the footer.
Elements to include in the landing page
* It's going to be a single page website with nav links at the top right, which simply direct users to bookmarks on the same page.
* The four major content sections will be:
1. Information about the next upcoming event and a button to apply for the event.
1. Full height/width (100vh) feature section at the top of the page.
2. Information about our events
3. Gallery section
4. Contact us section (with a contact form)
Links to social media need to be included, and be PROMINENT.
* For the full height/width feature section at the top, we don't need our logo to be in the top left. We just want the logo to be in the centre of the feature.
* We would be interested in experimenting with some tyre marks in the feature at the top incorporated into the design some how.
* The four images we are going to use for the above described sections IN ORDER are attached to the project, with their numbering.
* These four images should NOT simply be the raw images pasted onto the site. We want to see some kind of good looking overlay/effect on the images.