* Dropbox link for ZIP file download with many images. Use them!
*You can also use anything you can find on shop.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com and http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com
* Above the fold: video background (https://vimeo.com/bergmanslab/bergl…udtrimming)
* With Email capture - "What will YOU learn?" -- downloads course content overview
Other example videos:
If you are using background video's, you can use:
* for dummy texts and inspiration, take content from these sites. Our copywriter will come later.
https://cannabistraininguniversity.com/ -- professional, but too messy
http://www.howtogrowweed420.com/ -- very aggresive, screaming page. (not what I want)
*One block should include a "as featured on" with the attached grey logo's.
*One pricing block, with 3 plans, and subscription buttons
Big obvious call to action: subscribe now, instant access!
$49 -- 1 month access
$129 -- 6 months access
$139 -- 12 months access
Pricing plan examples:
http://freshdesk.com/pricing -- very nice, use 3 different sized marijuana plants
https://zapier.com/app/pricing -- simple
* Info about the chapters, with relevant images
The course covers every stage: from a seed, to flowering, to harvesting, drying and storing
The complete grow process from seed to flower
Soil and fertilizer
Gear and equipment