How TheDairyCoach started their landing page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We're launching a Kids' Catholic prayer book in the USA in February 2015
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
Clean lines, simple/minimalistic, inviting
Elements to include in the landing page
* 3-5 sliders with book art and "CTA messages"
* Prominent "buy this book"/photo of the book with a mini check-out area alongside it
* Link/icon for buying the e-book on iTunes
* Blog area to stay connected with people and announce what we're doing
* Area for Meet the Team (photos & short bios... 2 people)
* Area to Sign Up/Stay in Touch
* Area for "In the News/Press"... to link to media coverage
* Possible Testimonials/Testimonial Video (later!)
* Area for showcasing/sharing some free black & white pdfs (kids' coloring pages)
* Facebook & YouTube icons
We'll be uploading a 3D model of the book, inside page spreads, and illustrations for the sliders