Dianne did an amazing job paying attention to our original requests and ideas, and came up with a great styling for us! Great, original work!
- shannon 2
Great design, quick turnaround.
How shannon 2 started their infographic journey
Who are you known as?
The Sending Shoppe
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Story to tell in the infographic
We need stylizing of 16 symbols used for cueing and training story-tellers. The symbols represent 16 scenes from the Story of God. They will be used together and individually on 'flash cards', web site, and projection screens.
Data to include in the infographic
1. We would like one version just the graphics with no text, each symbol separate--the ability to show individually on a screen or card.
2. Like the first, but the second version with text, the title with each symbol.
Elements to include in the infographic
The stylizing needs to be a heavier line (than our draft), and simple enough that non-artists could could draw the symbols. A tribal or aboriginal styling would be great.
Below is description of our symbols (since our drawings are crummy) for those not familiar with what they're supposed to represent. If you're familiar with the Story of God there might be some stronger visual concepts, your welcome to suggest. If you're not familiar with the Story of God, then best to just stick with stylizing the given symbols.
1. Trinity knot with Adam and Eve figure-God dwelling with His creation
2. Tree of knowledge with snake around it-the Fall
3. Noah's ark/giant boat-flood
4. Ram's head-supplied for Abraham
5. Egyptian pharaoh's eye with tear--Joseph forgives
6. Door frame with blood dripping--the Passover & escape from Egypt
7. A king's crown--age of kings & prophets represented by David's story
8. Woman rejecting man's pursuit--prophets represented by Hosea's story
9. Star--arrival of the expected king-"Serpent-crusher"
10. Man walking on water--Jesus, no ordinary man
11. Crown within heart--the kingdom of God is near
12. 3 Spikes/nails--the darkest hour, crucifixion
13. Hand with hole in it and light coming thru hole--3 days later, alive
14. Crown within heart on fire--the infusing of God's Spirit
15. Crown within heart like a compass--the good news around the world
16. Trinity knot with many people near--God dwelling with people again
Attached file has our symbols to be stylized/redesigned.