Sketches/Silhouettes of Money, Agreement and Assets
A. The Money
Wherever the money flows, for example, when IDB pays a Supplier, a money note or a bundle of cash or notes with 'Islamic Dinar' or 'ID' written on it. That's our currency ;) If only 'ID' fits, the full form can be clarified as a sidestrip somewhere.
B. The Agreements
Wherever an Agreement is being signed, stack of papers could be helpful.
C. The Assets (Most Important!)
For each product, there are certain Assets that can be delivered. Sketches/Silhouettes of the products would really help to show what the financial products are for.
For some sample sketches of windmills, roads, solar panels etc., I have highlighted them in the PowerPoint with the blue infographic of the Asian Development Bank.
For example, our Grant is usually for 10 Water Pumps in a village, or a School in a remote area or a Community Centre etc.
Following are the Assets for each financial product:
1. Grant - In Step 4, a school, Water Pump, computers for a school, a community centre etc. could be delivered by the supplier.
2. Loans - In Step 4, a water dam, real estate, electricity towers could be delivered by the supplier.
3. Leasing - In Step 4, heavy machinery like cranes etc. or ships could be delivered by the supplier.
4. Istisna'a - In Step 4, roads, factories, bridges, container ports etc. could be delivered by the consultant and the contractor/manufacturer.
5. Installment Sale - In Step 4, manufacturing machines, power plants etc. could be delivered by the supplier.
6. Restricted Mudaraba - In Step 4, the business could be investment in solar panels, renewable energy etc.