Amazing, fast, Farshad is the best — consistently!
Great communicator and took feedback and applied it skillfully. Look forward to further projects.
Coli is amazing. Fast, intuitive and understands branding in the details. Thank you as always. It was wonderful to work with you again!
Best graphic designer to work with hands down!
How Sophie @ APAL started their infographic journey
Who are you known as?
Apple and Pear Australia Ltd
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Story to tell in the infographic
Apple and pear production is important and valuable to each Australian state and it is an innovative and growing industry.
Data to include in the infographic
We want to develop web and social media usable infographics for each Australian state that show:
• State production of apples and pears and the proportion of the national production they contribute (in file)
• Number of growers in that state (in file)
• Value of state production (in file)
• Growing regions (we can help map these out in detail once concept is done)
We want to use South Australia as the prototype but then extend use the same design principle to apply across all states.
Elements to include in the infographic
• Perhaps a map of Australia, with state highlighted then zoom in on state to show specific growing regions (we can help map boundaries of each region once concept is done), overall map that can be used in concept development is located here http://apal.org.au/industry-info/gr…g-regions/
• We want this to match the general (undefined - sorry) look of our website, see http://www.apal.org.au
• Ideally only design colour used should be green (R124 G196 B98 / HEX93c462) and perhaps greys and dark grey for text
• Some samples of existing graphs on APAL website can be found here: http://apal.org.au/industry-info/ap…tatistics/
• We would just like the state of South Australia done as a concept first then the same design would be applied to the other states
• Attached is an excel spreadsheet of data for all states
• Attached is a VERY ROUGH idea for the infographic but we DO NOT want designers to be limited by this!
• Attached is an example of a similar infographic done as a banner, I like how they showed percentage
• Example of bin that is used to hold apples which you may like to use to use to represent quantity of apples, pears (also example attached) https://www.flickr.com/photos/apple…6692286477
• Some examples of apples, https://www.flickr.com/photos/apple…5787118825
• Some examples of pears https://www.flickr.com/photos/apple…5787118795