Communicate via a 3 panel cartoon strip the following message:
- Graphic size: 3 boxes x 85x85mm each (total 255 x 85mm)
- Media: Designed for newspaper. Simple line sketch - B+W only.
- Ideally vector based drawing, or pixel based sketch at 300dpi.
- Portray visually in cartoon strip this message: "And at the end-time, the king of the south shall butt at him. And the king of the north shall come down like floodwaters, with chariots and with horsemen and with many ships. And he shall flood into the countries and shall overflow and pass over. He shall also enter into the glorious land, and many shall be killed.
LIMITATIONS: Please do not include reference to the 'king of the south'
Recommended layout of details and order of strip:
1. Graphic of a KING based in Russian territory (ie visually appear like Mr Putin) but looking to INVADE southward. Positioning a hand or foot into CRIMEA (Ukraine) territory.
2. In front of the king (around his legs) is ancient MILITARY EQUIPMENT: Horses+chariots, and ships heading southward
3. Demonstrate with words / symbol over the graphic – ‘END TIMES’
1. Graphic of same KING moving further southward. Possibly a hand or foot in Syrian territory now.
2. In front of the king, Horses+chariots and ships rolling southward like ‘FLOOD waters overflow’ through countries SOUTHWARD (ie Lebanon, Israel, and Palestine).
1. Graphic of same KING with a Russian flag in Jerusalem.
2. All his army still flooding southward towards Egypt - behind/around his feet and legs.
3. CREATIVE FREEDOM: At bottom of the box demonstrate commonwealth nations (ie. UK, US, Aust, NZ) objecting to the invasion, VERBALLY ONLY, no force to be shown. Maybe holding sign boards saying ‘why – for $'