We are looking for an illustration for the cover of our fabric swatch folder.
The fabric swatch folder is what we send to brides after she has finalized the design on her gown, and would like to see samples of the fabrics that she has selected.
This folder will be the first tangible item that our customers receive from us. We would like it to convey the high quality, customized feel of our brand.
The illustration should:
• Be related to weddings. It does NOT have to be of a wedding dress.
• Flow from the front cover to the back cover. Meaning one continuous picture that starts on the front cover and continues onto the back cover. Refer to sample pictures.
• Convey a romantic, soft, dreamy feel (similar to the attached picture of Valentino’s design for Anne Hathaway’s dress).
• Convey a high-end, luxury brand image
• Fonts: a combination of modern and romantic fonts (similar to wedding invitations)
• Colors: pastel pink, dark pink (R: 186, G: 123, B: 124) white, black, dark gray. The current site is not using these colors, do not use the colors from the current site.
• Dimensions: The entire cover (front and back) will be printed on a standard A3 paper size (landscape view), then folded in half.
Required elements (in addition to the main illustration):
• Placeholder for a first name and last name. First name should be larger than Last name
• The words “created for”
• Our url: http://www.theonecouture.com
• A sample layout is attached using the Valentino illustration and another one that we created in-house (this one has a basic illustration – your submission should be of higher artistic quality).
• This design will be printed onto our folders. Feel free to use any print design options to make the overall folder achieve the look and feel described above (e.g. embossing, etc)