Thanks again for an awesome job!! Much appreciated!
NIce Design and good communication
Perfect work! Had a few small revisions and he worked with me to make it exactly what I hoped for!
- Melise Flores
Good understanding of overall aesthetics, good follow through
Fabulous designer!! Came up with the perfect design for my project almost right away with very few tweaks needed. Very eager to work with me until I got exactly want I wanted. Highly recommend! Very talented!!
How thassell started their illustration or graphics journey
Who are you known as?
The Life is Good Company
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Art & Design
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Life is Good is the original positive lifestyle brand. Our mission is to spread the power of optimism.
We primarily sell graphic tee shirts that utilize art and message to spread good vibes. Given that tee shirts are the most frequently purchased apparel item and that optimism is available to everyone, our products have universal appeal.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Life is Good is going to launch a series of realistic fish graphics to print on tee shirts. We've completed the first design of a salmon and that artwork is included here.
We are looking for an illustrator who can continue this work and create a series of 10-15 fish prints. In order to find the artist, we are running this contest and would like the participants to tackle any ONE of the following species (pick your favorite):
Large Mouth Bass
Small Mouth Bass
Walleye / Pike
Lobster (obviously not a fish, but would work fine with this series)
• Our goal is to depict many different fish species in a similar art style / technique
• The overall shape of the fish illustration should be realistic and anatomically accurate
• 100% black keyline drawing (digitally drawn or hand drawn on paper)
• The watercolor wash should live on its own Ai or Photoshop layer so that we can use the keyline drawing by itself if necessary.
• 4 color max
• Finished art should be between 8 to 11 inches wide
• Vector art preferred. Non-vector files need to be no less than 300 DPI at actual size
• Original artwork only
• Don't worry about the Life is Good logo. We can add that.
Have fun and reach out with any questions!
We will work with the winner to finalize the artwork and discuss the remaining species.