Our current website, talkloans.co.uk, has characterisation in the form of two pound coin ‘friends’ which represent the fact that we lend money and that you need a guarantor in order to qualify for a loan from us. On the site, they’re clearly close and supportive, emphasising the relationship between the borrower and the guarantor.
We’d like to see some new designs which keep the same core idea, but move away from photo realistic coins. Drawn coins or notes would be acceptable however we are open to new ideas which are completely removed from the money theme.
We would like the new characters to:
• Be instantly recognisable and unique;
• Be modern;
• Be usable within our logo which would include the words “UK Credit”;
• Stand out on the page;
• Be indicative of the guarantor/borrower relationship;
• Be engaging/friendly/warm;
• Be distinct from one another;
• Separate us from competitor branding (one uses plasticine people and another uses dinosaurs).
• Be adaptable.
• Be scaleable and identifiable within restrictive dimensions (for example 95px x 60px)