(You can download this as a PDF!)
We are looking for a set of icons and buttons for our application. I have attached a document that shows what some of our current buttons and icons look like. I have also attached snapshots of the pages the icons would reside in. We would like these new ones to have the same feel to them, so the application is well rounded. Icons and buttons should be able to be re sized and still look good, please see icons on screen shots. Icons needed are as follows:
User Settings Screen (See Attached)
These icons would live on the left side, or in a top sub bar:
1. Badges: Allows users to create tags to group transactions, files, folders and tasks.
2. Contract Icon: When someone signs up on the system, they are in a contract.
3. Business Relationship Icon: You can invite team members, contractors and clients into your trust circles, which forms a business relationship.
4. Contract Request Icon - When someone invites someone to join their team they will receive a request to join under contract. These members must be validated to move into the clients contract or business relationship.
5. Billing Setting Icon - An icon a user clicks to access billing settings in the application, credit card information, address changes, etc.
6. Credits Icon - An icon that represents the client has a billing credit.
7. Invoices Icon - An icon that represents a bill that needs to be paid by the user. They can also see past bills and payments.
8. Stoplight Icons in Red, Green and Yellow (Like a street stoplight) - These icons will be used to represent status of processes in the application. Red means something went wrong, Yellow is more information is needed and green is everything worked well.
Documents Screen (See Attached)
1. Folder Icon - Standard folder icon like you would see in Outlook, Dropbox or Windows Explorer.
2. File Icon - Standard file icon like you would see in Outlook, Dropbox or Windows Explorer
3. Orphaned Folder - An orphaned folder is a folder that used to exist but no longer exists in the system. It is a ghost, the system thinks it is there but it is not. We need an icon that represents a missing folder.
4. Orphaned File - An orphaned file is the same as an orphaned folder. The system thinks it exists, but it does not exist. We need an icon that represents a missing file.
1. Refresh Icon - This icon would allow users to refresh their bank accounts or file systems. A refresh goes out and checks for new data if you are not familiar with a refresh. Our current one is in the file I attached, but we are looking for cleaner.
2. Mobile Icon - Icon to download the mobile version of our application.
3. Status Buttons - Red, Green, Blue, Purple and Yellow: These small round buttons will be used in the task management portion to represent the status of a task. Red is late, Green is in progress, Yellow is approaching end date, Blue is completed, Purple is reassigned.