I worked with Sam on the design of my website. I had a very clear idea of what i wanted, but just needed someone to bring this to life. From his initial designs Sam was able to hit it spot on and brought my concept to life from the get go.
I went back numerous times with feedback and Sam was always onto it, making the necessary amends which was great. He has a great and keen eye and I would recommend him to anyone looking to bring an idea to life. I will definitely be working with Sam again in the future!
How pip started their custom wordpress themes journey
badeanzug.com (german for swimsuit.com) is a website with news and articles about trends for beachwear and beach accessories, special offers and information about online-shops selling swimwear and accessories. It will also contain some general information.
The site will contain categories (main navigation), tag navigation and some static pages.
Categories will be so far: News, Offers, accessories, guidebook
Pages e.g. will contain: shop catalog, infos about labels, and a glossary
The site should be able to sell swimwear.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
women with an affinity towards online shopping
no coding required
layout for home page, article detail page and category page
- 1 main column
- at least 1 sidebar
- article excerpts in the main column (on the main page)
- place for 2-3 featured shops and for special offers
- place for links to static pages (this could also be a list with thumbnail images+link)
- ad space (please beware that we need a with of 300px in the sidebar)
- brand name URL should be communicated in the header
- don't use many different size for pictures or thumbnail images. or make sure that one size is scalable in sub-formats (so keep the proportions, if possible)
fresh and contemporary web design
some typical beach motifs would be nice