touchbyte needed a new button or icon design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 116 designs submitted by 31 freelance designers.
We are a small business developing applications for the iPhone and MAC.
We want to:
- Grab the attention of users visiting the application store on iTunes
- Promote the sales of the FaceCall+ application
iPhone and iPod touch users
- Design of an "application icon" for the iPhone/iPod
- Two icons sizes needed:
o 512x512 (for the AppStore/iTunes)
o 57x57 (for running on the iPhone) itself
A list of things the design MUST have:
- Icon must visually denote: (i) SMS, eMail, telephone; and (ii) Face/person (see attached files: PNG / Illustrator file for you own modifications )
- Icon should visually represent the FaceCall+ application ( http://dl.dropbox.com/u/363242/atta…hment1.png )
- Icon must use colours (or shades of them) as specified in the colour palette ( http://dl.dropbox.com/u/363242/atta…hment2.png )
- Icon does not have to use ALL colors in the colour palette ( http://dl.dropbox.com/u/363242/atta…hment2.png )
- Icon must look good against the specified background colours ( http://dl.dropbox.com/u/363242/atta…hment3.png )
- Icon must be attractive, modern and noticeable
- Icon must NOT include any types of writing
We saved a spot for your button or icon contest.