Design a startup screen for CopyPaste that we can use to inform users and point them to important info the first time they start up the application.
The startup screen for the CopyPaste software informs first time users that CopyPaste is active. It is created programatically but we could use a better more interesting design with some appropriate fonts, colors, etc.
You need to see the existing startup screen which is in CopyPaste Pro at scriptsoftware.com
Mac users can download the software here to see how it works:
For those who don't have a mac the startup screen is here:
The clipboard image (feel free to use it, improve it or use something new) is here:
The logo is here:
For those who don't have a mac the startup screen text is here:
- it needs to use the clipboard
- it needs to use the info presently on the clipboard. this info can be changed around and things added or removed to make it better.
- it would be nice if you are a mac user and can try out the application, see the startup screen and see how the program works
- a post-it note, stopwatch, photo or other graphic items can be added to make the clipboard more interesting and more like a clipboard with diverse items papercliped or taped or whatever on it. But not cluttered.
- you can use our logo
- you can look on the site http://www.scriptsoftware.com/copypaste and click on older versions to see other art and info
- it would be nice to make it easy to read, infomative and not annoying if seen repeatedly