iPoo - http://www.ipoonow.com
We are the creators of the iPhone application - iPoo.
iPoo is a social community that brings together pooers from around the world. Write messages, draw graffiti on the virtual stalls, see what others are posting - all while dropping a deuce!
For more information about this product visit http://www.ipoonow.com
Our target market is teens and people in their 20's.
The basic idea is rewarding users with badges for certain actions they complete.
If you've used the Foursquare badges before, it's generally the same idea (see attachment). The badges can follow the same sort of look and feel of the foursquare ones or they can be a completely new design as long as all of them are consistent.
Please start by creating 3-5 of the following badge designs. We will supply the full list of 25 badges once we provide some feedback with your 5 initial designs.
1. POO-BIE: First time the user creates a poo post
- Note: Poo-bie is a play on words for a "Newbie" (new user)
2. NINJA: The user has created 250 poo posts
3. POO-CASSO: The user has created 100 poo posts with images
- Note: Poo-caso is a play on word for the artist, Pablo Picasso
4. POO-PULAR: The user has 50 followers (like a Twitter follower)
- Note: Poo-pular is a play on word for "Popular"
5. MORNING GLORY: The user has opened the app 3 morning in a row
* A "poo post" a drawing and/or text created by the user (similar to a tweet)
The size of each badge should be optimized at 60x60px. But we will also need a 35x35px version. Please also include an original high resolution version of each badge (roughly 300x300px).
Also, each image should have a transparent background and saved preferably as a PSD (photoshop) file - PNG and GIF are accepted as well.