What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the business card?
Contemporary and elegant look. We will be using matte black cardstock, possibly embossed/raised logo. Even though we work in the cosmetic industry, we have both males and females in our company so please keep it neutral (not too feminine).
Focus on designing the front of the card. All information will go on the front of the card. The back will be white with our logo in the center and some pink and black borders not too close to the edges.
1) Pink and black theme of our existing card but remove the yellow. (Other dark colors such as charcoal or gray are good too)
2) Typical 2" x 3.5" horizontal rectangular card (no squares, hexagons, etc.).
3) Simple and minimalistic setup/theme but not too boring
1) Font: current one is too dated and old-fashion
2) Logo: use the new logo provided. The old logo on the generic card (attached file) will no longer be used.
3) Placement of information on card: move around the info as you please
4) Appeal: make it eye-catching but not too flashy or complicated
Open to all ideas and suggestions.
Brand name to include on the business card
DD Chemco, Inc.
What to avoid
1) NO ANGLED/SLANTED/DIAGONAL IMAGES OF THE BUSINESS CARD DESIGNS. Make your business card design entry completely at a right angle and horizontal. It's difficult to see your design when I have to tilt my head to view it.
2) No designs for plastic, vinyl, or other material cards. Cards will be typical cardstock material. Use the 2" x 3.5" card size.
3) No complicated designs on the back of the card. We want to give our customers the option of writing on the back of our cards. Focus on the front of the cards.
4) No borders or designs on the edges of the cards. Keep that area clean. Keep in mind printing issues (borders may get cut off, colors may not print out the same as they look on screen, card texture may affect end design, etc.)
Open to all ideas and suggestions. Feel free to message/contact us if you have any questions or would like more details.