Fantastic! Tino understood the brief very well and had some great ideas. Communication was easy and clear so that we were able to create a logo and re brand exactly the way we envisioned. Would definitely work with Tino again.
Awesome designer! Great ideas, very fast responds and very kind although I had a lot of requests...
Thank you soooo much!!!
How lundincalling started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Evertek is a woman-owned small business in the industrial battery distribution business. We are embarking on a design update to our logo & corporate identity, to be followed by a new website. The recent change in management and wish to focus on future distribution strategies, such as online purchases, is driving the need for a new identity.
Target audience: Procurement decision-makers at Industrial companies (see below) who are seeking Industrial batteries of all types. Focusing on the Energizer Industrial Line. They recognize they purchase better/faster/cheaper by a wholesale distributor. Typical titles:
* Purchasing directors
* Procurement individuals
* Head Audio individuals (Live Production)
* Live production
* Medical field
* Automotive industrial supply
* Larger Hotels and conference Centers
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Aquas: Empathy, compassion, clarity and precision.
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
* Scrappy, small, “we get it done” for you
* Highly personalized; we have a relationship with our customers
* Playful, real
* High-touch service; lightning fast
* great pricing
Desired elements & Requirements
* High res and low-res logos
* Logo on transparent background
* Vector logo
* Logo with and without tagline locked up (except we haven't thought of one yet!)
* Black and white and color versions
* One logo exploration with a Bernese Mountain Dog motif - we have attached an image. Possible angles include energy, rescue/safety. This doesn't seem to be working well so our priority is one without the dog, but feel free to try the dog out if you think he could work
* Logo color palette and design should not clash with the pink Energeizer bunny image, because he may appear elsewhere on the web page(s)