I love how open you were to different ideas and tries, how quickly you iterated on feedback, and how lovely my logo is! You were also great to collaborate with on choosing a final font, making sure everything lines up across all my branding, and so much more!
- mth 【ツ】
Love the design, great job.
- mbh romo
Was absolutely amazed by the work that Mbh Romo did for us. I was worried when there were only two designers that took on the project and we had paid extra to guarantee a winner. His design exceeded my expectation in every way. He was great to work with, communicated quickly, and turned changes around on a short timeline. Would definitely recommend him.
- *jepara Art99#
*jepara Art99# was very easy to work with! We got a great new design for our firm and we are very pleased with the responsiveness
Fantastic to work with.
Helped us with numerous tweaks and revisions to get things just right.
Great design and effort in creating the logo.
How Rai-geki started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
A bankruptcy & financial services firm. We sell bankruptcy, may it never happen to you.
Please, don't make the name itself the logo or use letters M-S in the logo.
- Logo with the brand name below, then bankruptcy expert.
- Abstract, elegant & unique. Stay away from boring.
- No animals. Stay away from the zoo.
- Colors, your choice, something bright: blue or purple.
- Think of big financial firms and how their logos look.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Stay fresh, stay interesting, make it unique.
- Although bankruptcy, it should be brightfull, no one is going to jail, yet :)
- Think about all the well-known financial firms, their identity looks cool.