My organization is getting ready to launch a new book entitled
"5 Easy Steps to Life Changing Prayer."
Subtitle: "Helping you succeed with life's most important endeavor."
This will be an E-Book as well as print on demand with Amazon.
Approximately 6x9 with a 3/4 inch spine.
Cover should be intriguing and eye catching and inviting. I want it to stand out and grab attention on Amazon.
Contest is guaranteed and blind!
I want the reader to see this book as an answer to their prayer about how to pray. Something that makes sense, is easy to understand and easy to apply!
Back cover will include the ISBN number, a photo of the author plus the following points: (Updated as of Feb 18, 2015):
BACK COVER EDITS (Feb 19)
Change TK Lowery to Tawana Lowery on book spine.
Also notice email change at the bottom.
Also include my twitter page TawanaLowery@PrayerEagles
This book provides insightful easy to remember instructions on how to pray, regardless of the situation.
5 Easy Steps to Life Changing Prayer offers practical tools to help you:
• End the cycle of frustration and uncertainty that often describes many people’s prayer experience.
• Improve your ability to hear God’s voice and enjoy a stronger relationship with the person who loves you most.
• Begin noticing divine invitations for prayer that you might be missing out on.
• Receive healing for wounded emotions and relationships.
• Rest with confidence that your prayers are being heard.
• Experience lasting results that build your faith.
• Share what you’ve learned with others from a place of gratitude and respect.
5 Easy Steps to Life Changing Prayer lets you to discover prayer the way it was meant to be; easy, enjoyable, enlightening and engaging.
About the Author: (put this by the photo) *** Change the name to Tawana Lowery ***
Tawana Lowery is the founder and director of Prayer Eagles. Her organization provides coaching for teams and individuals
on unique concepts to exponentially improve their prayer skills. Her passion is to help others experience success
with life’s most important endeavor and enjoy a more engaging relationship with God. Tawana earned a Bachelor
of Science from Kennesaw State University and is a Myers Briggs Certified Instructor. She and her family reside
in Atlanta, Georgia. You may contact her at TawanaLowery@hotmail.com