IMAGES INCLUDED FOR WHAT THE COVER SHOULD PRETTY MUCH LOOK LIKE :)
I am looking for a Book cover. The book will be published through CreateSpace so the dimensions will need to be exact. The concept of the cover will be very simple and we've done the work of selecting graphics and the text.
Designer simply needs to; 1) propose final drafts with layout, 2) give best option for layout and fonts, and 3) be able to submit exact file needed to CreateSpace for publishing.
BONUS: Winner will also be able to take their concept and create the same cover as needed for a Kindle version (WOGO - win one get one!)
Designer has freedom to show different layouts, font selections, and any other suggested alterations as long as all elements are incorporated.
Title: Discipleship Focused Youth Ministry
Subtitle: A getting started guide for parishes
co-written by - Jim Beckman and Eric Gallagher
Back image = blank focus image
Image of two 3D men walking should be in center of circle
The letter D from the DFYM logo should be incorporated somewhere.
should be all black (same color as black image), need to know HEX if not #000000.
Want brief intro on back (on image)
Want quote (on image)
Want Author Bios and "About the Authors"
Want Logo and URL on bottom left.
Bottom Right needs be blank for ISBN
Including templates and instructions from CreateSpace if helpful.
Here are the instructions from CreateSpace if using the templates (templates are attached).
- Open the PDF or PNG file for the Paperback Book Cover Template in your image editing software.
- Create a new layer in your image editing software. This layer will serve as the design layer.
- Design your cover in the design layer, using the template PDF or PNG file as the guide layer. The artwork should extend to the outside edge of the template's pink zone to ensure a white border will not exist within the printed work. Do not move the guide layer, as it is properly aligned for our printing specifications.
- Ensure text and/or images that are intended to be read do not appear in the pink zones of the template.
- The barcode area is indicated in yellow on the template. Do not place important images or text intending to be read in the barcode location. We suggest filling in this area with your background color or design.
- Once your design is complete, you will need to turn off the guide layer so that it is not printed on your final product or rejected during the review process. If you are unable to turn off the guide layer, then you will need to format the artwork so that it completely covers the guide layer.
- Flatten all layers, save the file as a press quality PDF, and upload the file through your CreateSpace account.
If you need further specifications from CreateSpace, go here: https://www.createspace.com/Product…verPDF.jsp. The book is 72 pages on white paper. 5.5x8.5