- Include title, “You Are the Catholic Brand”. We would prefer an original title treatment that makes the text more than just words on a page, but rather incorporates it creatively into the cover design.
- Include byline, “Matthew Kilmurry”.
- Design must look modern, fresh, and original.
- Design must be related to branding and/or the Catholic faith.
You can take creative liberties with the design, but here are some possible concepts:
- Concept 1: Show a polo or T-shirt in which the shirt’s label is visible. On the label, write the title: “You Are the Catholic Brand”. Zoom in close so that the letters on the label are big enough to easily read, but don’t zoom in so close that you can’t tell the label is on a shirt. The label can be a tag attached to the shirt, or the letters can be printed on the shirt itself (as long as it appears on the inside back collar where the brand label would appear). The shirt must be a T-shirt or polo, NOT a business shirt.
- Concept 2: Create a cover that relates to or illustrates a popular Catholic tradition, such as receiving ashes at the beginning of Lent. For example, you could design a minimalistic white cover with a simple ash cross. Or you could show an ash cross on a person’s forehead. Or you could even write the entire title, “You Are the Catholic Brand,” in ashes, on a white cover or on top of a person’s forehead.
- Concept 3: Your own idea!