We design, manufacture, and sell professional target stands. Target Meister is a one year old boot-strapped startup.
You can view our site for more information:
Our target market is anyone who owns a gun, has money, and is in need of a target stand. We currently sell to shooting enthusiasts, marksmen, lawmen, and soldiers.
These guys are very practical and appreciate clean and precise information.
I am a software developer and business owner. I have no creative skills, that is why I am here to enlist your help. I give you total design freedom with a few guidelines below:
- 468x60 banner, no animation
- [UPDATE 2010-06-28: optionally create one or more of the following banners: 728x90, 300x250, 160x600, 120x600]
- Our company color on the web is #ff9000. However, our actual stands are International Orange, #ff4f00. You must use either one, both, or a range between these oranges. Black is the other color.
- After a 2 second impression, it should be very evident to a human that if they click the banner they can immediately order target stands online.
- Must use a call to action, such as "click here," "order now," "order online today," etc.
- Optionally mention our "100 Day Return Policy" or "Same Day Shipping"
- The company name, Target Meister, should be mentioned, but must not be a prominent element.
- Banner will first run on http://glocktalk.com/. The banner must pop and draw attention on the tan color theme.
- Contest winner must give me the SVG design file and a high-resolution 468x60 JPG that is 40KB or less.
- [UPDATE 2010-06-30: Other acceptable bitmaps are PNG/GIF. Optimally, I would like the banner size 40KB or less, but 50KB will be the new max]
- Attached is a SVG file of our company logo that I originally created in Inkscape. You may optionally use it.